22 11 11 - 05:36Robert discusses a written interview with Brett Stevens. Topics include:
- How the rise of liberalism made an enemy out of nationalism & traditionalism
- How diversity itself rather than its ingredients is the problem with multiculturalism;
- The correlations between the fall of our modern civilization with the fall of empires throughout history;
- How liberalism always targets the âfavoredâ in order to promote its agendaâequality though distribution of wealth and crippling of ability;
- How liberalism, egalitarianism, and anti-elitism share a common root in human psychology;
- How the Left hijacked environmentalism and the need for deep ecology.
On Voice of Reason Radio, a non-partisan LA-based radio show that covers a variety of topics and is friendly to nationalism, monarchism and deep ecological initiatives. See also Robert Stark's writings on Examiner.com.