23 07 11 - 04:01Posts by alleged Norway shooter Anders Behring Breivik: Google translation of Anders Behring Breivik posts to document.no
- "For me it is very hypocritical to treat Muslims, Nazis and Marxists differently. They are all supporters of hate-ideologies."
- "The so-called anti-multiculti in the U.S. based their rhetoric on ethnocentrism alone which thus differs greatly from Europeans. This is the main reason that we must separate the American and European cultural struggle. I usually stay away from American issues as a result."
- "Best case scenario for Europe is that we end up with a super-capitalist system such as the U.S. with large sub-class / class differences. It does not sound very humanistic"
- "Conservative Culture (of order preservation / patiot / nationalist / monokulturalist) and kulturmarxistisk (internationalist / multiculturalists / kosmopolitanist / globalist).
However the majority of humanists but also many liberals are anti-nationalists, and is therefore by definition kulturmarxister. Promote either multiculturalism (cultural Marxism) or monoculture (nationalist), there is nothing in between, even though most do not dare to admit this yet."
- "The problem is that Europe lost the Cold War already in 1950, the moment they allowed Marxists / anti-nationalists to ravage freely, without restrictions for the positions they could have and the power positions they had the opportunity to obtain the (teacher / professor positions in particular).
The result, in particular Norway and Sweden is the extreme Marxist attitudes have become acceptable / everyday while the old-established truths of patriotism and cultural conservatism today is branded as extremism (of kulturmarxister and humanists). Anti-nationalist attitudes have unfortunately not only become mainstream but is now required as a basis attitudes to be able to climb in PK hierarchies."
- "One can not fight racism (multikulti) with racism. Ethnocentrism is therefore the complete opposite of what we want to achieve.
We have selected the Vienna School of Thought as the ideological basis. This implies opposition to multiculturalism and Islamization (on cultural grounds). All ideological arguments based on anti-racism."
This has proven to be very successful which explains why the modern cultural conservative movement / parties that use the Vienna School of Thought is so successful: the Progress Party, Geert Wilders, document and many others. "